Her eyes are dark and dubious.
When you look into them, you’ll notice a few things about her— for her eyes betray her. They don’t think twice before spilling her innermost secrets to the first person who’ll listen. She’s tough, she’s not insecure— but she likes to keep quiet & blend it. She wants to be different and change the world; she wants to stand out. She’s independent- She doesn’t want to need anyone. People forget that want and need are two different things.
Want - verb; have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for.
Need - verb; require (something) because it is essential or very important.
there are people that use their phone in the bathroom and there are people that lie
when one of your best friends is sad but they won’t talk to you about it
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
operator: hello 911, whats your emergency?
me: my wifi isnt working
my only talent is not being in a relationship